My son is a big boy ***cry****
I picked him up from preschool today and when we got home I checked his backpack and folder as I always do.
Today there were no little crafty things, no drawings or finger paintings or name-writing practice sheets. Today there were three sheets of paper: 1 for a field trip to the pumpkin patch with instructions to send 50 cents so he can buy a pumpkin, 1 for the cancellation/delay policy as we go into winter, and 1 announcing the halloween party asking for treats to be sent on the 30th.
He's too little for this stuff?!?
The field trip paper said "the only kids who will be riding the bus are students who have scheduled preschool on 10/21. Your child is welcome to attend the field trip but must have a parent with them at all times" So I called, thinking I would have to go to school with him tomorrow. No, since he is scheduled for preschool tomorrow I don't need to be there. :( He's not old enough to get on a bus and go on a field trip without his mommy!!! :(
I'm off to wallow in some hot chocolate with marshmallows LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment