K-Mart
Right now KMart's MaxFactor products are on sale BOGO free. I just happened to have some Q's ;) I got:
4 Foundation 9.99 each
4 pressed powder 8.99 each
2 blush 8.99 each
4 lipstick 8.99 each
Used 7 BOGO Q's
-2 $2/2 Q's
-2 $1/1 Q's
(we are now at -$6 total before tax)
so to cover the overage I got a pack of Pampers for $10.49
-$1.50 Q for Pampers
subtotal $2.99
tax= $5.12
Total OOP $8.11
Bath & Body Works
4 Scentport starter kits $12.50 each
4 Kitchen Lemon antibacterial hand soap $3.00 each (on sale)
2oz Enchanted Orchid lotion
-4 x free scentport w/ any purchase
-free 2oz lotion, no purchase required
total OOP: $12.84
CVS
2 Hershey extra large bars .45 (clearance)
1 colgate max fresh toothpaste $2.99
2 glade scented oil refills $3.99 each
-$1 off colgate
-BOGO glade
-$7.xx ECB's
Total OOP .28, Earned 2 ECB's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment