So I LOVE CVS- their cashiers and managers are so nice and helpful- and in return I am nice to them :) Usually I'm loyal to CVS- mainly because I don't like Rite Aid's rebate program- but this week Rite Aid's deals were too good to pass up.
The way Rite Aid works is you buy an item that has a rebate attached, sometimes making the item free. Then you go to www.riteaid.com and enter your receipt number. Then at the end of the month (or sooner if you choose) they mail you a check for the total amount of all your rebates that month.
This week they had THIRTY free after rebate items so I went in. Last night wasn't bad but I forgot the Children's Advil. So I went back this morning for a quick in/out and the manager was a total pain- really snotty and acted like I was bothering her from her gossipping with the Pepsi guy who was swearing loudly. Real professional. Then the cashier and manager gave me grief for wanting to do 2 transactions (I was the only customer it wasn't like I was holding up the line). Now I know why I was the only person in there both last night and today. I will stick with CVS thank you very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment