I went in to get my 40 air fresheners that I preordered on THURSDAY and that she said would be in YESTERDAY and guess what- they weren't there. *sigh* I was going to order more anyway so I talked to the store manager and ordered 138 of them- he says "if the warehouse has that many" they will be in on Thursday and to call and talk to him directly that morning to make sure they are there.
So, since I was there I went ahead and did some shopping. They were out of Puffs (which are on sale 10/$10 this week) so I got a raincheck.
I bought:
15 cottonelle toilet paper 4 pack .99/ea
2 glade air fresheners 4.49/ea
total: 29.50
-15 $0.50/1 cottonelle
-15 $0.49/1 cottonelle doubled
-$0.50 cottonelle esaver Q
-$4.49 BOGO glade
Total: 5.13OOP
Earned $8 OYNO
Total profit: $2.87
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment