"I'm not sure where we got the idea that God is in the retail business"
Well, that's true enough. It doesn't make much sense to throw up a church and say "OK- everybody that needs Christ in their life, come on in.
"The Bible never tells us to bring people to Christ, it tells us to take Christ to people"
I'm not sure the Bible NEVER tells us that, but I understand the message- instead of relying on bringing people to church or dragging them to Bible Study, why not take Christ to them? Now I realize that sounds daunting- but all that means is living your life the way Christ wants you to. Live your life as a Christian filled with the Holy Spirit and you will be bringing Christ to everyone you encounter.
"I think you can dictate the way your day is going to go just by your mindset"
Huh. Well yes, I suppose if 1 bad thing happens and you get all bent out of shape that could create a domino affect throughout your day. Whereas if something bad happens and you let it roll off your back your day may continue on without a hitch. Seems that there's something to be said for stopping to pray for 60 seconds each morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment