Thursday, October 23, 2008

Made some $$ at Kroger today!

I started off w/ a $40 gift card and $16 in CATs. I had preordered a bunch of Glade air fresheners- but the manager said he wasn't sure how many they would actually receive. I had ordered 23 cases- they got 10.

Transaction #1
18 Glade @ $4.49 each
-9 BOGO Q's
Total: $46.07
-$40 gift card
-$4 CAT
=2.07 OOP, earned $72CAT
CAT balance= $84

Transaction #2
18 Glade @ $4.49 each
-9 BOGO Q's
Total: $46.07
-$44 CAT
=2.07 OOP, earned $72CAT
CAT balance= $112

Transaction #3
18 Glade @ $4.49 each
-9 BOGO Q's
Total: $46.07
-$44 CAT
=2.07 OOP, earned $72CAT
CAT balance= $140

Transaction #4
6 Glade @ $4.49 each
-3 BOGO Q's
Total: $15.36
-$12 CAT
= $3.36 OOP, earned $24CAT
CAT balance= $152

Then I got $41.69 worth of groceries, used $40 CATs and paid $1.69 OOP. That left me with $112 CATs.

So overall today I got:
60 Glade plug in scented oil air fresheners
$41.69 in groceries
and have $44.74 more than I did when I started :)

No comments: