Rite Aid
2 GE 6 outlet power strips $5 each
2 indoor 9ft extension cords $2 each
2 Citre Shine anti frizz serum 4oz $5.99 each
1 Citre Shine anti frizz aerosol $3.99
1 Citre Shine anti frizz serum 2.4oz $3.99
2 Kotex pads $3 each
1 Charles Worthington Dream Hair Shampoo $6.99
1 Charles Worthington Dream Hair Conditioner $6.99
2 Oral B Artica Toothbrush, 1ct. $2.49 each
2 DentaBurstTeeth Cleaners, 12 ct. $1.99
2 Suave Lotion 18oz $1.99
Total: $71.56
-2 $1 off Kotex
-2 $1 off Oral B
-SCR 66.90
Total after rebates: $0.66
CVS
2 Betty Crocker Warm Delights
10 Gatorade 32oz
3 Quaker chewy granola bars
1 Quaker instant oatmeal
2 Triaminic
1 Children's Claritin
5 Soy Joy bars
1 Pampers swim diapers on clearance for $.84
-$3/5 Soy Joy
-$2 Claritin
-2 $2 Triaminic
-2 $.50 warm delights
-$19.95, $1.69, $1.98 ECB's
Total OOP: $20
Earned $1 ECB for warm delights, $5 for gatorade, granola bars and oatmeal, $10 for triaminic and claritin, $4 for soy joy
Not the best day at CVS for sure but I got good deals on things we will use and I discovered Huggies swim diapers on clearance for $0.84. Unfortunately I did not have my Huggies Q's with me so I will be going back in the morning to use $1/1 Huggies Q's and get the swim dipes free + overage :)
No comments:
Post a Comment