Sunday, November 16, 2008
First Food!
Mallory had her first meal of solid foods for lunch today :) After much debate and fence-riding I decided to go ahead and start solids. To this point she has had nothing but breastmilk :) She ate about an inch and a half of banana, smashed up, and about 2 Tbsp of rice cereal mixed w/ breastmilk. And she LOVED IT! She gobbled it up and would've eaten more! I went ahead and stopped and nursed her (also nursed her BEFORE the solids as well!). I don't want her to get a tummy ache. Any doubt I had about her starting now is gone- she was definitely ready LOL. We will still keep nursing as her #1 source of calories until she's 1- solids are just for practice and not for actual nutrition just yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment