Sunday, November 16, 2008

CVS This Morning

I figured with the battery deal I had better do my CVS shopping early so I headed over right after church. I was right! Some of the racks were already nearly empty! Here's what I did:

ON MY CARD:
Transation #1
2 AAA 16pk duracell $9.99/ea
2 Ocean Spray cranberry sauce $1.69/2
2 Deluxe Mixed Nuts $4.99/2
3 Coke 12 pk $9.99
10 Powerade $10
-2 $0.75 Duracell
-$4/$20
-$19.95 ecb's
-$10.47 ecb's
Total OOP: $11.12

**A little note about this transaction- I was doing the coke and powerade because the deal this week is if you buy $20 of Coke products you get $10 off the Wall-E DVD that's coming out on Tuesday. I'm going to get the DVD for Isaac for Christmas. Well, the Coke 12pks were advertised as 3/$10- but only rang up $3.33 each- leaving me 1 cent short of getting the $10 off DVD Q. So I bought another powerade in the next transaction- but I will call 1-800-shop-cvs tomorrow and see if they can credit me for that since I shouldn't have had to buy it according to their ad pricing.**

Transaction #2
1 AA 8pk Duracell $5.99
1 Powerade $1
Total OOP: $7.48
Earned $15 ECB's for the batteries and got $10 off the DVD

Transaction #3
1 C 4 pk Duracell $5.99
1 9V 4pk Duracell $9.99
1 Big Red gum $0.99
4 Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce $1.69/2
-2 $0.75 Duracell
-$4/$20
-$15 ecb's
Total OOP: -$0.15 (one of the duracell Q's was adjusted down to $0.60)
Earned $15 ecb's for the batteries

Transaction #4
2 AA 8 pk Duracell $5.99/ea
1 D 8pk Duracell $9.99
-3 $0.75 Duracell
-$4/$20
-$15 ecb's
Total OOP: $0.93
Earned $15 ecb's for the batteries

ON THE SHOP CARD:
Transaction #1
1 C 4pk Duracell
2 C 8pk Duracell
1 9v 4pk Duracell
-4 $0.75 Duracell MFC's
-$4/$20
-2 $5/2 Duracell CVS Q's
-$13.96 ecb's
-$2.59 ecb's
Total OOP: $2.79
Earned $15ECB's for the batteries

This VERY nice lady was also doing the battery deal and had extra $5/2 CVS Q's. I mentioned that I hadn't been able to find any of those so she gave me 3 of her extra ones!!

I still need to pick up an 8 pk of D's and an 8pk of AA's on the shop card. I will spend about $10 and get $30 ecb's back. Just waiting on the Q's from today's paper- will post details after I get the batteries :)

No comments: